Dell has the knack of giving us the best models of laptops every now and then. Their Inspiron series, in particular, was a huge hit with buyers competing to get their hands on their favorite models. It is needless to say that only a few other companies have managed to give Dell competition over the years. And, often than not, Dell has emerged victorious in multiple fields.
However, what happens when Dell offers two models that start competing with each other? It is the same brand! So, how do you choose the better one? How do you know which one suits you the best? You compare! Ah, but we know how boring that can be. That’s why we have done the research for you. Read on to make the decision easier.
Dell Inspiron 5000
The Dell Inspiron 5000 is often dubbed as the ideal laptop for those who want good specifications and a reliable model at an affordable cost. It is loaded with features that you need for daily work and surfing, and yet, is priced wisely.
Let’s learn more:
- It has a slim and light design, especially when compared to the low-end Dell Inspiron 3000 model.
- It is mostly made of plastic.
- You can choose from Intel and AMD powered models. You can also choose regular 2-in-1 form factor laptops if you wish to.
- The size options are 13, 15, and 17 inches.
- You have numerous choices when it comes to specifications. The highest-end laptop in this category is the Ryzen 5 that you can choose if you can afford it and need it.
- The price currently starts at $449.
- As mentioned above, it is the absolute best laptop for those who want good features at a good price.
Dell Inspiron 7000
This model is a significant upgrade from the 5000 model. It is high-end with many comparatively better features that we will explore now:
- It has a metal body.
- It is slimmer than Dell Inspiron 5000, making it easy to use and carry.
- Just like 5000, you have size options and type options to pick from.
- It has InfinityEdge display.
- It has 8th Gen Intel Core i5 and i7 processors.
- It gives you an XPS style experience, but it isn’t quite XPS-grade. However, it is the closest you can come to it in this price range.
- If you are a gamer and do not want to compromise on your gaming experience, this is the best high-end budget laptop you could ask for.
- The price currently starts at $649.
Dell Inspiron 5000 vs 7000
Once you go through the specs and differences, you will easily identify which one suits your needs the best. Within each again, you have plenty of models to choose from. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend and what you are planning to use your laptop for.
We hope our brief descriptions and details of specifications helped you in your quest to find the right laptop. All the best!